Kisma – Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
Every year the University attracts a large number of Indian students, to study MBBS, in Kyrgyz State Medical Academy Kyrgyzstan. It is one of the finest MCI approved medical universities in Kyrgyzstan.
The General medicine program of Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is aimed to produce physicians (MD) with the specialization in the selected area. The ranking of the Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is among the top medical universities in Kyrgyzstan, as well as ranks very well in the global platform.
The program is built up in accordance with standards accepted by medical universities of CIS and Europe. The duration of the overall MBBS course is six years, with an included one-year internship program. Kyrgyz State Medical Academy provides high-quality education to each of the students in a very reasonable fee amount.
Why MBBS from Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
- The medium of education is English.
- The Kyrgyz State Medical Academy provides students with well-equipped labs and advanced technologies used for imparting medical knowledge.
- The University lies high in the rating chart prepared by the World health organization (WHO) and PMC.
- The University has more than 75 years of experience in the medical education field.
- The University has more collaboration and exchange programs with a lot of medical universities in European countries to offer to Indian Students than any other university in Kyrgyzstan.
- Students get the best exposure at University run hospitals.
- Excellent standards of academics.
- Other necessary facilities like hostel, libraries, Pakistani food, transportation, college environment, and extracurricular activities are at its best.
Admission Eligibility Criteria
- Only Science Students are eligible for MBBS.
- The minimum requirements for the MBBS course are 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English in the ‘10+2’ examinations.
- For reserved category students, the requirement is 40%.
- MBBS admissions are not centralized.